Portfolio of some of my lessons and student works.

 



Here are some of the artworks my students did for Saturday art school at PSU. A collage of works made with plaster are on the wall. These are based on the artist Daniel Arsham. This is the Lesson I made for this artist.

 I had lessons based on fidget spinners creating kinetic works and we did pieces. Art lesson I created for this art project.

I had students art "bomb" a ladder in honor of street art that puts art out in the public. Lesson I created for this project.



Students created an art blanket which was composed of squares they made with crochet/finger crochet or weaving. We donated the blanket to the Blanket project. This is the art lesson I created for this project.


Here is a link to the lessons I used during student teaching:  art lessons

I added some community photos of works I did with older students. These were painting classes I did with a basic idea where students could follow along and create their own interpretations.
art in the community




Comments

Popular Posts