Yesterday...


, originally uploaded by emily999.

Had an interview and feel pretty good about it. It was a good experience and I felt like, even though I got nervous, I did all right.

On the drive back, Jon mentioned how he liked this one field with a lone tree. I had my camera and we stopped...the winds were very strong as there is nothing to really break them (like trees) but I managed to get this shot. There are bits of snow flying about and in the distance are a flock of birds. I did take out some of the snow but couldn't take out the rest as it just seemed right with snow flying about.

What I would give to spend a day out on the road...photographing as much as I can. I really enjoyed it. For the record, there were 4 other trees spaced out about 200 feet or so. Very poetic, actually...

Comments

Popular Posts