I'm so happy...

it is Friday! Do you know why? Because my love muffin is going to be here. Some how having the old hubby at home with me is such a relief. He works way too much (10 hours a day with mandatory overtime...3 to 4 times a week). I'm feeling overly mushy about certain parties, so I'll spare everyone right now.

Also, I just sent out two (AH!)tearsheets/query letters to some publishers. I hope they will at least consider me for a moment for some project. Oh, please, please, please!

I just finished a letter for a publisher I decided on. I'm mailing it on Monday. Oh, nerves don't fail me now.

Then, I'm starting on my third book. Yes, I said third as my second one is nearing completion in the writing department (just need to get the illustrations out and about. I'm going to give myself to the end of May to finish that one).

My third book is something quite different in the sense of how I'm going to be illustrating it. I shan't say a word as I can see it in my mind and have begun preliminary sketches.

On the fun side of life, I've created several little monsters for Loobylu.com's Month of Softies. They look so cute. All I need to do is photograph them. I'm wondering whether or not or should do this inside ala theater-ish style or outside. If outside, I'll have to bear the scornful glances of my neighbors. I had to deal with looks of curiosity as I photographed various stuffed animals when there was snow. It was worth it. So what if a grown woman is standing in two feet of snow taking pictures of an orange stuffed cat?!? They probably love it as it makes them look normal. Oh, bother...

Comments

Popular Posts