Happy New Year!

It's been a while since I wrote. :) Winter now and going to be starting the second to last semester on schooling at PSU. I hope I can do well with this semester and will be studying more intensly to keep my grades up as well as keep me less focused on the upcoming election in November. This doesn't sound like any time soon but 11 months in election cycles is relatively fast. I want to see major progressive changes happen as this last year was intensely dissappointing.

We're supposed to have a mega blizzard. I was hoping to win the powerball, at last, but alas, it didn't happen, again. Why do I always pick the wrong numbers? Well, whomever, if they won, I hope they like my art! ;)

I'm going to try and make this year more proactive in terms of doing stuff. That's always a good plan, right? Doing stuff is fun! lol Stuff as in hiking, looking for rocks, substituting, creating art, playing with the family, hoping to sell more art and writing here and there. Plus, I want to be kinder to my self and not get carried away with self punishment for X. Whatever X is. I will focus on allowing my self time to sleep such as not writing posts at 1 in the morning (ahem). And doing good works/modeling good behavior as best I can.

I know the weather won't affect us too intensely but it makes me nervous for those I know along the coast. Hoping they are all right. If I sound like I'm rambling, it's becaue I am.

Anyway, sorry for typos and what nots. I will, should I write more, be a little more aware. I'm just glad to be yammering a little after taking a break. Plus, tomorrow I plan on making a musical broccoli soup. <3 and="" back.="" falling="" few="" from="" i="" ice="" m="" on="" p="" poor="" recovering="" safe="" stay="" still="" tailbone="" the="" warm="" weeks="">

Comments

Popular Posts