Already Autumn

This year has gone by incredibly fast! I had thought I was nearly finished with all my classes and it turns out I let three slip by my attention. The good part is, I've got some major parts finished up, I feel healthier then I have in a long time (I had hernia surgery at the end of summer) and I feel things are getting planned out well, finally. So, all in all, good things.

And yet, there is still a lot of uncertainty with life. My children are doing well in school but fear of school safety makes it challenging. This week was very stressful with threats and lockdowns/metal detectors. A part of me feels like, how did we get here? Another part of me that knows history and has studied health side effects, is not surprised and am glad at the relatively small impacts this has made on people. Like many others out there, I wish we could make the world safe for all out loved ones and all the strangers out there. It feels like an up hill battle but I am hopeful. I feel the more awareness and openess people have, truths are revealed and people come to the realization that we all need to help one another. It's a painful road when there is opposition but it's happening. The more we realize that health concerns are not to be swept up and hidden, but need to be addressed with holistic treatments, we are doing public services in this way. Stress is not something that should be ignored or hidden, but reduced. Health care (such as  lead posioning and drug use) and economics are the two most important factors for me concerning why people lash out.

I'm thrilled with elections. I feel that more people who are progressive are flourishing. This is an amazing space and feeling to be at. I feel it's a tipping point and as we approach 2018 politics will be cleaned out even more so. I feel HUGE strides are being made and we will have a government that will be for the people.

Keep on fighting for our rights and those who have little or no voice. We can do this. We are the people.

Comments

Popular Posts