Ice storm

We had an ice storm. School was delayed for 2 hours but we are on track now. :) Great weekend, scary driving but otherwise all is well. I found out that Hershey's kisses come in peppermint! Joy!

We made a lot of snowflakes for decorating and they look really cute hanging from the ceiling. I want to do something for the critter cages and make one of those wall Christmas trees with sticks.

   
Isn't that cute? I've seen so many great versions. I have to try it.

After my trip to Ohio, I realized I forgot to put out the Thanksgiving flag I made. Oh, well. I have to finish up the Christmas one I did make and see how to hang it. I think I made the top too small for our post and will have to try something out.

I did some near art decorations for trees:






I'm going to list them on eBay, I think. Stating at $5 each. If you are interested, let me know. :)

Comments

Popular Posts