Monday, May 27, 2013

grateful

It's Memorial Day in the United States. We are remembering those who served and sacrificed for our freedom. And we are remembering those who have left us.

I talked to my mom and we had a good conversation~mostly about museums for some reason. The kids, Jon and I went to the local hardware store and walked around the plant section thinking of planting and getting soil. The kids were allowed to pick one plant: strawberries, petunias and some other goodies made the cart. All in all a good trip.

The kids were so peaceful and happy at Lowe's and I know need to find garden places to go and relax at. I wish we had a Huntington Library around here. I did hear of some local gardens and will have to research them.

I could easily take a nap and relax but the dishes are calling my name and so on. It's overcast, feels like a storm is coming but everyone is outside digging away. lol I love it. :)

No comments:

Sociable

Google+ Followers