Relief that the suspect was caught

I feel nauseous and emotionally drained by the events that have happened in Boston. It just seems crazy and surreal. Again, I'm praying for healing and that this is the end of it all. I feel so sorry for the people who have gone through this and can't imagine how nightmarish it all was. And I hope, I really hope people come to some sort of realization that hurting others does not solve anything.

In some ways, I wish I hadn't looked at the news but it was a relief to know this kid wasn't running around still and I hope to God there isn't anyone else doing this stuff. I'm so tried of hearing about people doing these things. It's time to give it to God and I'm thankful there is a sense of control now and people can begin to heal after mourning.





Comments

Popular Posts