Keep my dad in your prayers

He's still in the hospital. We're praying he is in less pain and under control. We're afraid he is going to have to go to a convalescent hospital...too much noise. It's understandable. We know that it won't be a repeat of the horrible experience at the other nursing home because of many factors and because we all care. Just praying we are all patient with each other. I think this is the biggest part of it all. I think I was angry at my sis but I'm not so much now. Mostly tired of everything. I know God has everything and everyone in his hands and this is a comfort.


Have a good evenings. Peace and love to all~

Comments

vivian said…
hi emily, just a quick stop in to thank you for the prayers for Jacob and my family and to let you know I will pray for your father too.
xoxo
vivian

Popular Posts