Blair County Arts Foundation Festival

This is the weekend for the Arts Festival but I'm feeling sick and won't be able to go. I have 3 pieces at the show. Maybe when Jon goes to pick them up tonight, he can get a picture of them for me. I just feel so achy and tired...Plus, Harry got up about midnight crying and was not happy. Either bad dreams or stuffy nose. Either way, we're taking the day easy. The gals and Jon are at church. They cleaned up nicely. Jon is actually not feeling 100% either and has been coughing a lot. Hopefully, this will be all and we can clear up fast.
blue bird

Anyway, I'm working on 3 new pieces to submit for another juried art show due this week. Wish me luck. I've got blisters from carving wood earlier in the week.

We've been doing yard work and things are looking good in our yard. Little by little we're getting things done. :) It would help if we didn't have allergies and colds all the time, but such is the way of life.



100_1675
My dad wasn't doing too good and had to go to the hospital. He had a fever of 103.9, an infection (several) and needed blood again. There is some problem with him bleeding internally and we need to find out what it is and hopefully, stop it. My brother feels like this will help him get better quickly...esp. mentally. When he needs blood he totally falls apart mentally and regresses to a child-like state. We're not sure why this is...it's upsetting and stressful;esp. for my mom. I have no idea how long he'll be in the hospital. If you pray or meditate please do so for my dad and family. It's so difficult. The good thing is my mom is going to be moving to a new apartment (much more affordable)and closer to my sister. We're just hoping that dad is stable and can handle the change. I just feel exhausted thinking about it and being so far away doesn't help. It just makes me feel depressed. I'm going to fight that feeling by praying and being positive. I have some good feelings about all these changes. :)

100_1668 

Here's Harry from a few weeks ago. :) 

Comments

Popular Posts