rainy day tomorrow

play doh owl

So, I guess tomorrow's going to be a rainy day. I'll have to do some inside stuff...most likely, I'll do some baking. Jon made fondue tonight...quite good. I made chicken noodle soupp from a basic recipe I found on-line. Just water, noodles, some chicken broth, canned chicken, carrots and celery. Nothing too complicated. But now I feel sleepy.

Anyway, we did a long walk today. I was hunting for moss...found some in several places but was a bit awkward to pick up/scrap off cement. Next time, I'll bring a little shovel to do that. It was fun walking. I hope with the new rain front there will be more moss as most of it was really dried up. Usually, it's pretty green out there this time of year.

I want to do this:
How To Make Moss Graffiti

I'm going to try this on several parts of our garage...to see if it works and to see if it can be done on painted brick. From what I've read, it has to be porous. We shall see. :)

Comments

Popular Posts