Happy Heart

Happy Heart by Emilyannamarie
Happy Heart, a photo by Emilyannamarie on Flickr.

I made these a few weeks ago, well, closer to a month, probably. I started to photograph some finally and added them to Etsy. I like how they came out and I have more I plan to list.

I also created some new things on zazzle with my artwork. I'm getting the hang of zazzle...it's fun! :)

I had Jon cut a bunch of wood for me and I sanded about 15 pieces. So, now I'll have some new things to create. I've got some ideas and can't wait to try it.

I think I'll put more things on etsy during the week. I've just been so, so overwhelmed by things. Typical life things, I know. Who isn't overwhelmed or stressed? I do mommy things, art things, volunteering things, and cleaning things...I could go into more details but it would seem sort of like bragging (which I'm not trying to do) or complaining (which I am sort of doing...lol).

I notice I don't stress out as much if I just deal with what I have to do (which I did). So, I feel better. I'm glad I do get help from my loved ones...even if half the cereal is spilled on the floor and the dogs track in sand or the house is a mess. Just doing a little to help each other out is good.

well, that's that. I don't really know why I just wrote that other than to write something. I'm tired. lol

Comments

Popular Posts