Valentine Pet Rocks

I will have pics soon...I just sprayed them (painted pet rocks)with varnish and they are drying (drying time takes longer when it's 30 degrees outside. who knew? Actually, I did know and brought them in the house to finish curing). I feel like this is one of those projects that is as fun to make as to get one. I'm in love with painted rocks! :) I want to get bigger ones for the garden and paint them all. :) I especially love the rainbow ones and hearts, of course.

Anyway, I got all emotional watching that show about building a house for people. It was great and I was crying all over the place, of course. sigh...I love that feeling of just being happy and crying.

Things seem to be stable-ish w/ my Dad. He had a very scary rough patch with stroke #2 and not getting any treatment. It was really awful and horrible. Things are getting better and I'm hoping he'll be all right but I don't know. I'm not going to worry about it, trust God and know we are all doing the best we can.

I'm so tired right now. I just brushed my teeth and am willingly going to bed after I type this. The house is a mess and I don't care. I'll clean it all up tomorrow...I'll pretend company is coming over. Okay, that's a scary thought...

It snowed all day...a very light and gentle snow, thankfully. I made a snowman but the little Mr. Gottshall decided to tear it apart and smash it back into snow. The violence! I was a bit surprised. anyway, good night. <3

Comments

Popular Posts