Saturday, finally.

Got to sleep in, thank you God! The weather isn't as bad was reported to be, either. I may be able to get those dogs out for a walk. The gals are going to a party, Jon is doing some church stuff/chores and Harrison is mellow playing by him self. I feel about 75% better...still coughing and all that blah, blah, blah stuff of being sick. But doing better. :)

I'm sad that my Dad seems to have lost more of his thinking ability and on bad days acts like a child. This is a real blow for all of us...especially, my Mom. I'm hoping, when all is said and done, we can get them to move out here and I can help/we can help each other.

For some reason, I've been getting better at cleaning up after everyone. I guess that means I getting less sick and more active. :) All good things.

Why do small things seem to stress us, me out so much? I honestly think it has to do with feeling physically ill and this does make those mole hills seem like mountains. Thankfully, this is passing too. I need to realize in these down moments, I'm actually creating plans to get stuff done once I'm better.
Hope everyone is having a good Saturday. I need to go and call my Mom and see how she's doing. Have a great weekend. :)

Comments

Popular Posts