Lost glasses and feeling like Macgyver

So, I, or rather someone in the family, has misplaced my glasses. Last seen in the bathroom on the shelf, according to my hubby. When I searched & cleaned up there, no glasses. I then, checked my room and dumped out all my boxes of stuff and nothing. I did find the broken pair of glasses w/ one ear holder. I was like, ARGH! I had to drive the kids to school in 5 min. So, I grabbed a Chinese chopstick (for your hair) and taped it on. It worked, okay. I felt like a total nerd but I got to school w/out having to worry about my eye sight. Geesh!!

The only thing I can think of is, someone little and under 3 might have gotten a hold of them. My biggest fear is the toilet might be involved. It has been flushing weirdly but glasses would not go all the way down, would they? I really, really, really, really hope they are in this under 3 years old kids room. sigh. I will be there, soon, cleaning that out.

All I know is I need to find my other pair that are also missing. Plus, a pair of green rain boots and some other stuff. What is my house becoming? I vortex of lost things? I don't understand how so many thing s are going missing. Sometimes, it feels like we have house elves that don't understand the concept of house work.

To top it all off, the dogs pooped in the house, again. I couldn't believe it. I still haven't found a pee spot but why are they doing this all of the sudden?

Thank God today was the last day of kid stuff/education week. I haven't had any time to do anything but come home, go back to school, come back home, go back to school and pick up the kids. Even Harrison couldn't stand it and fell asleep in the car. I mean, he fell asleep as soon as I put him in the car seat and before I even shut the door. I have never seen a kid do that before!

I need to list new things on eBay, gotta go to the post office and mail some things out and basically do chores. I just want my glasses back and be relaxing in a tub with bubbles.

And why does my back hurt? I finally did some workouts this week, nothing too intense but I think it did make my back hurt. I'm just a big complainer, yes, I am.

I need another cup of coffee. The great news is my brother got some materials sent to me and all before the next day. He is AWESOME!! :)

Also, my dad-in-law is AWESOMENESS too. :) There is a lot of good things happening and I'm so blessed.

And another great thing, it's sunny! :) Beautiful sunshine sky w/ clear blue hugging that sparkly star. :) What a terrific Friday. Even if the soil is crunchy from cold/ice, it's so wonderful to be able to see/hear/smell and embrace Fall. I think I feel like this because we also went to the park w/ these grand ol trees and there is nothing happier than well tended trees. :)

Comments

Popular Posts