Wrinkle in Time, Sisters fighting, friends in the middle, diaper changing

CleanDishes

and endless dishes washed and meals being made. This has been my day. I'm tuckered out and I didn't even get to do a workout or anything. Well, I thought about doing stuff. The good thing is I have more allergy pills (Thank God) and I'm talking to my dad about stuff. I've said this before, but it's really like talking to a crazy lawyer. Just praying that he realizes that we're not trying to hurt him, but trying to get him to take his medicine and be strong.

With all of this going on, there is school stuff marching in left and right, cranky 2.5 year old, getting church stuff going, worrying about church stuff, trying to get my stuff one EBay and Etsy to sell and worrying about money like everyone else. And some friends are going through some sad things. Sigh...And now, I'm worried about my sis being down and my brothers. At least my one brother is getting married and that is exciting and happy. :)

Honestly, I think it's okay to be down and depressed for a little bit. Some people schedule a time to be down and I like this a lot. I need to time it better...say, when everyone is sleeping in the early morning at 6am or something. It's just not okay when it makes you just want to hide from the world or hurt others. Why is life so scary sometimes? Why is it so, so painful and you just want hold everyone or have someone hold you?

A Wrinkle in Time
I'm reading "A Wrinkle in Time" by Madeleine L'Engle. It's making me extremely emotional about my dad. I still can't believe how close to home this book is hitting me. And there are so many truths in there...it's seeing that people are flawed and seeing that nobody is God-like in their ability. But in connecting their abilities, maybe we can create, God-like actions.

Well, I just found out someone fell asleep on the couch, after all. Mama 1, toddler, zip! hahaha! Nap time is back, baby!

Comments

Popular Posts