sat on the treehouse, finally

Well, I scooted up the treehouse ladder and sat on the edge. I was too nervous about going any higher or walking out on the landing. Jon has made a treehouse in our mulberry thicket. It's about 6 feet off the ground and likes to creak. It makes me nervous although for about 5 minutes I actually relaxed and enjoyed myself. That is until we moved the boards and about 1000 earwigs wiggled around. Yuck!!!

I will have to take pics. The stair/ladder is very narrow and I'm not. So, I'm a bit nervous about going up this thing. At least I got to the top. My goal is to go out and sit there and watch the fireflies. I might have to bring bug candle things to keep the biting bugs at bay.

I listed a few things on eBay and facebook. I'll try etsy another night. I'm too tired to do much more. At least I did do some art...I'm annoyed that I forgot this weekend is July 4th. How in the world did it get to be July already. Not fair!

The kids did some linoleum carving. I pulled out my set of print making supplies and had them try it out now that they are older and I don't have to worry too much. They did very well for their first time printing. I will have to take some pics of this too. I should have got some action shots.

I had Harrison do finger painting on Sunday but he was startled by the neighbor's mowing and trimming sounds. He didn't want to do anything. I felt so bad. Later, we went to our friend's apartment and went swimming in her pool. It was fun and the kids had a blast. Will have to do that again, I think.

Today, I did about 40 min exercising. I feel good about this and felt physically good too. I don't see any improvements...still. Sigh. I've been trying to do concentrated exercise every day and still see little improvement. Well, it's easier to get up and not so difficult to breath when I get to the top of the stairs. Still, I want to see dramatic improvement in 4 wks. Okay, I'll be happy with 10 pounds off the scale. Whatever.

The good thing is my legs feel achy and arms feel sore. That's a good sign, right? I hope so.

I'm so tired I just want to finish this blog post and hit the sack. I will share pics tomorrow but you can find all of it on my facebook. I have a great piece I did for the Ehag June challenge. I need to share the banner on here and do some sharing...tomorrow. I'm bet. Night folks!

Comments

Popular Posts