Sunday, May 15, 2011

Trying to understand

Trying to understand and be patient. It's very hard to do when you're afraid for someone and for their actions. I'm praying and trying not to worry. I feel upset and other complicated emotions. Deep breath.

I think I didn't ride the waves but fell off the surfboard and was carried away by the tide. Dang. Total wipe out...I'll just float here for a bit and catch my breath. Tomorrow is another day and I'll get back on my board. Maybe aim for smaller waves till I'm a bit more sure footed.

3 comments:

Carol said...

I said a prayer too for you Emily.

vivian said...

Hope all is ok Emily. NOw I have that song WIPE OUT in my head from your surfing analogy!
and that other song.. dont know the name..but it goes like.. "I get knocked down, I get up again.." those are the only words I know to it though.
anyways, I hope this turns out to be a really good week for you!
xo
vivian

Emily Dimov-Gottshall said...

Thank you, Carol and Vivian.

I love that song! It's by Chumbawamba (sp?). yes, I need to keep that in my mind. I'm going to try my hardest to make it a good week, Vivian. :)

Sociable

Google+ Followers