Back, at last


Well, we got our computer back from the computer doctor. He cleaned it up, put in more memory and charged a pretty penny, but very worth it. The only slow thing is FB...but it's probably something I should be limiting anyway. lol

The kids are counting down the days till the last day of school...well, it's actually one kid and it's all about getting down to her birthday in July. She's so funny. I was the same way but was always a bit down as there was no way I'd have a birthday in class or get a card. For some reason the teachers never seemed to think about summer kids birthdays. Maybe I'm remembering wrong but it's nice to know that teachers do think about this and will give kids birthday goodies anyway. :)

Recently, I cut off 10 inches of hair and donated it to Locks of Love. I've found wearing a headband actually works in my hair for once. I used to wear them all the time when I was a kid. Here's a cool how-to to fancy up a plain headband, which I still love.

Comments

Popular Posts