Ah, neighbors...

Our neighbors decided to remind us that our trash is smelly (hey, it's warm, can't help that), that our trees are overgrown and that we need to maintain our yard. Poor Jon had to listen to this. Oh, and this sweet neighbor spray painted their yard art on our grass and covered the grass with paint. They said, "Sorry" after Jon pointed this out. Why they didn't use newspaper, I don't know.

I have to laugh. I feel a little sorry for them...they watch a lot of kids and on several occasions these little ones have gotten out of their yard and wandered into ours. One was a cop's kid...

Honestly, we try to be patient because we are neighbors. I've never said anything to them (their clients have blocked my car in on several occasions). And it's unfortunate they are being rude. I don't know what to think or say. We're not perfect and I'm surprised they would think they are. lol Nobody is.

I feel bad they were mean to my husband about it. I have a feeling it might be out of boredom they are even talking to us or other mental issues. I'm sure they have issues of their own.

Anyway, I've heard them complaining about kids and ducks for some reason. Must be their age. I'm just going to let it go and not worry about it. God can sort out their thought patterns. I don't have enough time.

I'm ashamed to say I blew up at my husband when he mowed over my peonies...I feel it was my fault, too, as I didn't put a gate around it. I hope it grows back. Maybe I can find one at a garden shop. Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular Posts