Walking down memory lane...

So, I've been purging photos and adding stuff to flickr in order to create space (hopefully) on my sluggish computer. I hope it works. I've deleted probably 500 or so pics and that's just the tip of the ice berg. Apparently, I took lots and lots of photos in the year 2006...as I'm still trying to get through September and October. Geesh! The nice thing is I did take some good photos and the other nice thing is it's fun to see how much every one has changed. Plus, everything looks SO GREEN. Green as in the leaves,grass and landscape is beautiful. Right now, we're still in the slight bulging of buds stage/plus 1 or 2 more possible snow storms. Fickle March!

I'm just glad I'm making some head way w/photos and soon, I can download a whole new batch on my dear computer and show some new stuff.

I have at least 20 or more wood carvings I'm trying to finish up but is taking longer (because of my stinking cold and space issues/child watching/keeping hands out). With the days being slightly warmer, we want to go outside but then are halted by the next day's drop in temp. It's been annoying to say the least.

I did do some wood working once I got everyone home from school...some smallish wood ornaments that I enjoy making. Hopefully, I can get a few finished up and at the gallery soon. I want to finish things!

Plus, I have some other things that are starting to wheedle their way into my list of things to do. I keep having dreams of writing and so on. I feel like the little train that says, I think I can, I think I can. So, I need to try it and see what happens. Basically, it's a re-write of a piece I finished but now have a different take on. I'll give it a shot and see if it feels good. It's my mom's and sis-in-laws fault. They keep encouraging me and now, I feel like maybe my writing could be a book. lol

Anyway, I've got to get to bed. Wednesday is nearly here. Wish me luck on a productive day. :) <3

Comments

Popular Posts