Oatmeal cookies and new books

I was planning to go out today but ended up staying home and baking cookies. It was a nice thing to do on this cold day. Then, I got my package in the mail. I've been waiting for this for some time. I got several new Tove Jansson books, Moomin comics and some tales of Moomin Valley. I love them. I have Moominland Midwinter which is very fitting for this time of the year. I will have to reread Finn Family Moomintroll after to get me ready for Spring. I do love Tove Jansson.

I think there are 3 anthologies of the comics. So, I will have to get 2 more. :)

I also introduced sliced cucumbers to H and he was very pleased with it. He ate nearly half a cuke! I'll get some seeds and plant this in our garden. I'm so excited about spring. I hope it's a great year for plants and I hope everything sprouts.

I still have to cut more wood. I have so many ideas percolating in my head for new artwork.

Well, I think I'll go chop some carrots to go with the hummus. Dinner time! Have a great evening. :)

Comments

Popular Posts