Feeling better

I've been having a tough time...headaches since Sunday and the worse was today. Nausea, couldn't move and extreme dizziness. Haven't felt like that in a long time (before I was diagnosed with allergies, I had very similar, if not worse, symptoms). Thank God it's better.

I had some broth and toast. I feel like I'm not going to be sick and my headache is better. I used an ice bag and it helped tremendously.

I don't know if it was a migraine, cold, headache, dust reaction or what. I do know that my speech was sluggish and I made a lot of typos in my writing. Very annoying and I feel ashamed of this. I guess it's normal to be flawed. I'll forgive my self. :)

I'm just really, really glad I'm feeling better because the kids have tomorrow off, it's supposed to be a gorgeous day and everyone else has the flu/recovering from the flu. So, I'm hoping I'll feel great tomorrow. Praying and hoping!

Did I mention I love my family? I do. I love my family, my extended family and all my friends. I had to say that. If you're reading this, I want you all to know you're loved and I appreciate all of you. Share the love! :)

Comments

Popular Posts