tired

I should go to bed...and I will, right after I type up this. Just thought I'd touch base as I've been busy lately. Mostly, I've been going to bed by 9pm, hence less journaling. It's all this rain, flooded basements and getting over ear aches. So very annoying on one hand, just a part of life, on the other.

Supposed to warm up by the end of the week (hurray!). I got to talk to my mom for an hour (hurray!) and found out my dad is in OK visiting his sister, my aunt. Wow. For a man who is blind in one eye, over 70 and has his set ways, he sure gets around! Good for him! :)

I felt bad for my dog, Penny and have her wearing Mr. Nelson's old red coat. I need to make her one (girly).

In the meantime, I think I'm headed off to bed. I was hoping to watch a Dr. Who, but just can't stay awake. I miss those late nights with Jon. Oh, well. Well, figure out something during the weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts