Gorgeous day!

And I didn't snap a single outside picture...what was I thinking?? Tomorrow is supposed to be lovely...I will definitely photograph various little critters and little Gottshall's running around. lol

All that sun...we did lots of playing outside and I seemed to manage to step in several dog poo's while cleaning them up. Wonderful. I really hate that...esp. when I made sure to check everyone else's shoes (but my own) and proceeded to wear them in the house. YUCK!!!

Other news, I did take pics of our pets (inside) for a last minute entry for the Martha Stewart Halloween Contest. Here's Penny Olive as "The Fairy Queen"



She wouldn't hold still when Mr. Nelson was in the room as he wanted to be in the shoot too. Every time I said "on the chair" he would jump up. Silly, Mr. Nelson. Here's a pic of here is an outtake from the shoot.

Comments

Popular Posts