Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Slightly sprained my finger

This is from the dogs jerking on the leash. For little dogs, they are SO strong and really can pull if you're not careful. When I first got Mr. Nelson, he actually ripped my shoulder muscle and I had to go to therapy for 3 months. That was awful.

I kept wondering why my pinkie finger was hurting and then I realized it's the dogs pulling on the leash so hard. They even hit Mr. H.'s head (gave him a red mark across the face) when he was in the stroller! I was really upset by that. I need to figure out what to do...it's so irritating and makes me afraid.

In the meantime, I'm fretting about this upcoming contest that I want to enter. I just hope I can make something I feel good about. I want to win, of course. But I want to do my best too. So, we shall see. Wish me luck!!

Deep breath...

It seems like the next 2 weeks are a little bit congested. They will be better soon, and honestly, it's really not that bad. I guess I just feel sort of anxious and once everything has calmed down, I'll feel a million times better.

Okay! I feel better now. I've started some new work and it's a bit different than what I usually do. Once it gets completed, I'll take picks. I have about 7 new wood carving sculptures that need to be varnished and then set up. These may be going to a local gift shop, The Harvest Shop. They have a foodie theme. :)

No comments:

Sociable

Google+ Followers