Yoga

I haven't done yoga in a very long time and thought, we'll let's do some right now. I was taking a class before Mr. H came along (19 months ago!) and stopped because of pain. My instructor, Linda F., had suggested chair yoga. I've been looking into this now and am really excited. It's much easier doing modified chair poses (or all together newe poses). It makes you feel like you can do yoga! So, I did the office chair poses and am looking for more on youtube. Plus, I feel better and more awake/alive.

I want to see if my local YMCA has a program like this. I think a lot of people would be more inclined to try yoga or start it up again if they've had some situation where they are wheelchair bound. I hope you give it a try, listen to your body and go from there.

Comments

Popular Posts