Coffee

I need some coffee as it's 2:30 pm and I've been up since 6 am. I feel really sluggish and tired. Mister H is napping and I tried that for about 20 minutes but the gals are not having that (though they are sort of blah too). We were supposed to go to the library but the car needed oil and that meant that Grandpa came over and did that...we were stuck just sitting around. We did have a tea party, so it wasn't hopeless.


I ate too much hummus...it's quite good but does taste store bought. I like fresh hummus, by me. Oh, well.

I need to start listing paintings and again. I feel anxious about my work. I've gotten a lot of feedback lately (where are you? What's happening? Are you going to do more paintings soon?). So, I better start up again. :) Thank you all for your words of encouragement and for buying my paintings. It really keeps me inspired and I know my work is making a huge difference for many people out there.

I did start 4 new wood carvings. I think I'll make some coffee, take my camera (which was at the in-laws!) and snap some pics of my work in progress and some of the finished pieces as well. I really like my work, lately. Well, I'm off of here. Ta ta!

Comments

Popular Posts