super warm day

It's only supposed to be in the high 70's but for some reason, it feels REALLY hot. Yesterday, it was 80's and it felt great. I don't know what all this is about but I suspect it has to do with humidity.

I started to feel really dizzy after cleaning the gals room. It was well pass lunch time and the heat/hunger got to me. So, I took a break. I nearly fell down the stairs...just felt really tired/weak. But I'm fine.

I'm so pleased with our back steps. I need to find some sort of flowers/plants to put on it and decorate it a bit. Now, I want to weed out the side yard, add mulch and put in some ferns. I've always wanted ferns...so pretty and magical.

It feels like a lazy summer day...yard sales everywhere, people turning red (put that sunblock on!), kids running around half crazed or half bored and everyone thinking of watermelon and iced tea. I think I'll make a batch my self and treat everyone to some. I've also got an idea about making some popsicles. Remember doing that as a kid? I loved that. I just wish our set wasn't missing have the popsicle stick parts. I'll have to get a new one or try straws, I supposed. lol

Jon is working on stripping the paint from the 3rd floor windows. He said it's a mess...I am really nervous about that. I keep forgetting he's not used to paint stuff (I've removed paint from doors, houses, etc when I worked w/my handy man dad), so I'm used to that stuff. I guess I'll see what happens. sigh....

Well, VBS has ended. The kids are ready to start it for next year; they liked it that much!
Hopefully, next year, I can help out more. This year, I seem to be muddling around with small bursts of energy and lots of down time. lol

Have a good Saturday!

Comments

Popular Posts