creative fizz

I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm still healing or something, but I seem to feel so BLAH when it comes to creating. I've sat and done a few hands on things but just feel like all my energy is there just to keep the house sane and the kids busy. Maybe that is normal, summer blues type of thing mixed with the whole post surgery stuff. Ah, well...at least I can sit and do a few bits of things...or watch TV or read. Still, it's annoying and frustrating to be running on half or less a tank of the usual energy I have. I'm in putter mode plus naps.

Oh, and I was rejected twice from two design companies. I'll create some new things, but it's annoying. What's the old adage, get back on that horse, etc, etc. Sigh.

Well, I have to get some movie for the kids or they will explode. I'm working on the back porch...painting/scrapping, etc. If I can get my energy back up, that is. blah

Comments

Popular Posts