Rain

It's actually raining for the first time in ages...2-3 months, according to Jon. I think it's longer for rain that is not freezing combo's. It's a good sign that Spring is nearly here and time to warm up a bit.

I feel so tired...weather change, I'm sure and getting over this cold. Nothing too major. I have a few things I want to do...list some new art on eBay and finish up some new pieces. It's all good...just have to find the time.

Since most everything is being planned out, I feel a lot less stress. Just need to focus on going through each time plan till the operation. Then, I feel better about everything.

I just wish we had a few last things under control...but I guess that's how most people feel. There's always something...and ours are very small compared to the big picture of life. Winning the lottery would be nice! lol And no, we forgot to play tonight for the big 170 million! oh, well...

We got a very nice copy of the Book of Common Prayers. Jon ordered it as I don't know half of what everyone else seems to know by heart. It's going to be nice to learn new prayers and just to have it on hand for reflection.

I'm really pleased with my scissor sharpener from Friskars. They really work well and it feels like I have new scissors! I love it.

Looks like I'm going to have to find a place to repair my guitar. It dropped (Harry bumped it and it fell) on the floor and the neck spilt. It's a bit of a bad break, I think but will have to have an estimate at least. It's too bad, I really liked that guitar (got it from my dad-in-law). In the meantime, I'll get the one Jon let me have, re stringed, too.

Did some time in the studio as well. I need to get a nice light that imitates sunlight...I love my fluorescent lighting but I need "real" lights too.

I basically worked on stuffed animals and am experimenting with these. I hope I can stain some tomorrow and see how they emerge. It will be interesting. One is for the swap I'm in.

Jon put the kids to bed early. I'm so tired, think I'll do that soon too. I wanted to finish so many things today but did what I could. Well, it's been a busy week. Did I mention I got to see "Alice in Wonderland"? It was pretty good! I enjoyed it and can't wait to get it on DVD. I would have liked a stronger story, however. It seemed a little run of the mill-ish. Otherwise, beautiful costumes/visuals. I'll leave it at that. :)

Comments

LYNDY WARD said…
Saint Patrick's Day Greetings!

Your Global Warming post is so sad... :( Thank you for posting this. I'll have to post something about this too...

Hope you'll stop by my Saint Patrick's Day Top Ten Facts & Trivia post & share some love...

Can't wait to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, Saint Gertrude's Day & my birthday on March 17th. Our weekend will be filled with love & laughter, tasty Irish foods & sparkling green Moët & Chandon Champagne.

GAELIC ~ Sláinte!
To Your Health!
Lyndy
Todaysgold.com

P.S. THX for the back link on your OWOH giveaway. Wasn't that fun! Let me know if you decide to turn your blog into a book. I was thinking about that as well. Oh, I joined your Followers list, hope you'll join mine too.
Emily said…
Thanks, sweetie! :) Hope you have a great St. Patty's Day! :)

Popular Posts