Global Warming and what to do

I was worrying about Global warming...esp. after reading this article about the low oxygen levels in the ocean. It made me feel sad for the creatures that are effected by this...and esp. if there is even a small chance it is global warming, I felt like we as humans/guardians of our planet, should do something. I'm certainly not perfect in my actions to reduce global warming (shame on me for slacking on recycling), but I can change that. I looked up on ways, we as individuals can take better care of our world. This is a link of 50 small things with big impacts for reducing global warming. Take a look, you've probably already done half of them and didn't even realize it. I'm going to try harder to make this world better for the present and for the future.

Comments

Popular Posts