You know it's going to be one of those days...

It's one of those days when the first thing you have to do is boil water because the pipes froze/brust a few blocks from your house. So, this is what I've been doing. I'll go to the market soon, and get some bottled water...hopefully, that is. There appears to be a shortage of a few items. One of which is canned pumpkin. There was a lost of a few crops, apparently, around the various areas and this has caused pumpkins to be few and far between. The report I heard did mention there were other canned pumpkin companies that would have this sought after item. I guess, people stock piled it?? Anyway, I didn't really want to make pumpkin pie. I did want to make pumpkin soup, but I can wait.

I did finish about 20 or so paintings that I've put off for ages. Mainly, because I just didn't have the time and was overwhelmed. Now, I have finished them and can start listing things on ebay/etsy again. I feel rather proud of myself. :)

I can also share some of the things I made for the holidays that I've had to keep secret. If I can find a pic, I'll be putting it up soon. I designed several dinosaur goodies for my kids and my cousin's little girl. I used repurposed wool and have to say they came out rather sweet. I think I may make more and put some up on etsy. I love making the dinosaurs. I may make smaller ones as the Paleosaurus (identified by C and named her "Sand Momma") was a bit bigger then I thought. I am just glad it came out as good as it did. :)




The other two dino's just need their eyes stitched on (they are for little Christmas, Jannuary 6th, tomorrow, in fact).



Well, that's it from the messy studio. :) I have a few chores to do, get Harry ready for his 2nd dose of the flu shot and go to the market for bottled water. Wish me luck. :)

Comments

Popular Posts