Library

I need to go to the library. No, I don't have any overdue books...I just really want to go and browse around. This means not going with all 3 kiddos. So, I will sneak over there while they are at school. I want to get some books on tape, something crafty for me and maybe a cookbook from a different country. I love those. Just feel the need to nose around.

Good things are happening...I finished a project I've been thinking about for some time. Nothing too involved but a gift for a little someone. I'm making another something for an inhouse someone.

I've started to imagine what I want to do with a project that has been on my mind for over 4 yrs. I think it's going to be fun and hopefully, a publisher will too.

I still need to send off some sample work to a company I'm interested in. Wish me luck.

I found, yet another, place I want to submit work to...however, it requires the need to make something new. Am I lazy or something? Good grief, I need to just do it and not stress out.

In this long list of things, I decided to whittle down some of my volunteer work. Basically, I'm going to volunteer more at our church and get things ready for a trip to CA. I want to have all my ducks lined up in a row for some big transitions. It might be over 1 yr to get it all worked out, but it's being planned. Vague, yes, I know.

Anyway, I'm glad to be more of myself of late and just not feeling like I'm under a hot wire. I still wish I'd win the lottery, but all in all, life is calm and not too stressful. I feel blessed and am working to spread the blessings to others.

Comments

Popular Posts