It's late...

I'm getting tired but thought I'd put something down since I've been neglecting my poor blog. One of my goals (besides many others) is to get some of my pictures printed for Christmas gifts and so on. I cannot believe it's been nearly a year since we've had our little guy. Amazing! Time has passed much too fast and I'm so glad to be with my dear ones. It feels even more important with family being across the US...I do miss my family so much.

Well, this is a shorty. I made some brownies from scratch, only to realize I accidently put too much of salt and baking soda and they came out AWFUL. I made a wonderful icing to try and ease this effect, but after having 1 piece, my tummy is all yucky feeling. Maybe that's too much information...oh, well. It's tea time (and Tums) and off to bed. Good night, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite (or ticks, as we are having an awful time with this...just don't jump in leaf piles around here!). Night, night!

Comments

Popular Posts