It's a rainy day

It's raining as I type...finally, I say! I forgot to water all my potted plants and to my surprise/horror, they died. I got lazy with all the rain we were getting. Darn...and I had such pretty yellow flowers. Oh, well.

I drove so much today, I just feel exhausted thinking about it. Thank goodness, Jon is taking the gals swimming. I do not want to do anything but veg out (which I probably won't). If it cools off enough, I'll bake something for the kids lunch tomorrow, cookies perhaps.

The only big chore I have to really do is get some packages off in the mail and I think this it for mailing back cyber school things. I have a few other things to mail, but it's going to have to wait till next month.

I don't even want to think about all the stuff I have to do...a few deadlines are looming and I want to get them finished up asap. Tomorrow, perhaps??

Anyway, I've fallen in love with a sweet show called "The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency". It's based on some books and I will have to read them now. It's a great show put on by HBO...love it!

For now, I will think about getting the gals homework finished when they get back from swimming and perhaps lay down on the couch for 10 minutes.

The best news of all is Harrison's eye looks 65% better! I'm relieved as it was looking pretty infected, poor guy. I'm glad I endured (there was a change of appointments (by the doctor, of all things)) and I had to reschdule. I'm glad Harry's doing better...though, he is pretty good natured. It's funny because he's starting to become VERY aware of the world around him and wants to explore/taste everything in his sight. I have to do the old "switch/distract" routine and this helps. Jon hasn't figured this out and grabs it out of Harry's hands...much to H's annoyance. lol! It's the finer technique of handling a baby. :)

Well, I've got to get some twerps ready for their lessons. It's strange as it sure doesn't seem like I have more time with them in school...almost seems like less. I knew this would happen...driving, blah!

Comments

Popular Posts