FRIDAY!

Yes, it's Friday! For those that still have weekends off, a 2 day respite from work and time to relax with the family. I love Fridays. I really do! :)

It's a gloomy Friday, but I don't care! I'll take it gloomy, sunny, snowy or rainy. Just as long it is here.

I am still getting over my cold...my annoying cold and headache. I'm still stuffy and the energy level is a bit low, but there are flashes of energy which can only mean, I'm feeling better. Jon wants to go hiking but we'll see. I want to go biking, but again, we'll see.

Anyway, I had a good conversation with my sis last night. It's so nice to have unlimited long distance. I have to call my mom next and my bestfriend, Caroline. I'm going to get talkers ear or a neck ache. It's worth it!

I feel like things are all right, finally. My brother was in a car accident and it was ruled his fault. A motorcycle hit his side of the car, flew over his car and broke his arm. It could have been much, much worse. I'm just relieved they are all right. So scary! But he seems to be handling it, thank goodness.

We started homeschooling this week and not only is it Friday but it's our first week of school accomplished! I'm so proud of my gals...they are doing very well and trying so hard. They make teaching a joy...sometimes frustrating but 90% a joy! :)

I'm starting to create new artwork, again. My aceo's are calling my name. I'm also finishing up some demo's for a few places I want to submit my work to. And lastly, I've getting a story I started reworked as I think I have a good idea for plot. The other version, while all right, lacked a bit of excitement and flavor. I think this might be the key to something interesting. I don't want to get my hopes up (I always do anyway...sigh) but I'll see how it feels and go from there.

So, I guess the creative juices are still flowing and I'm not burnt out. This is always good to realize once in a while.

Anyway, other than all of this, I have tomatoes to pick though, I doubt I'll get very many...something has been nibbling them (rabbit, chipmunk, what?). Very annoying and I've waited for those things to redden for the past month (took longer because of the rain). So, we shall see what's there.

Finished up a grant for the museum and will put that to bed, so to speak. The museum seems to be doing all right and that's all I can ask since I stepped down as director.

Otherwise, life goes on and I'll keep trying my best. That's all I can do. :)

Hope you all have a great weekend or one that is calm and refreshing. Blessings to all of you!

Comments

Popular Posts