ear aches

We've been having a round of storms and it's driving my sinus/ears crazy. I'm still getting over some of the pain, but I actually was able to move around more without feeling dizzy as heck. I made it outside and did a bit of gardening...thank goodness for Motrin. Sigh...

The good thing is the soil has loosened up and I can pull grass out pretty easily. I also found the biggest earthworm ever! That thing was a huge beauty. Wow! Nightcrawler, I guess they are called.

Anyway, we've been doing more gardening and cleaning...in-between me being sick, we're getting things done.

On another note, the baby is doing better after throwing up for several days. I didn't know what it was because it was only when he was eating. I suppose it's new food source and he was getting used to it...still, it worried me quite a bit.

Otherwise, I'll be trying out teaching a few art classes. I look forward to this.

I'm working on several art projects. They are still in the infancy stage and once I get them primed and painted, I'll feel I'm getting somewhere. It's funny how you want everything to be just right but you never know how something will turn out, art-wise. It's exciting, really. I must be feeling better if I'm thinking of creating art work. It seems I went through a bit of a dry spell; feeling a bit lost. Now, it's coming back. I honestly feel it was because we went to Pittsburgh and did something fresh/new.

Comments

Popular Posts