Wow!

Words escape me right now...I feel like we're, the US, is finally going to go in a direction that will uplift and unite. Amazing. I know this will be a great thing for so many people...

In other news, I thought for sure I was going to go into labor last night. I mean, I REALLY thought I was. But I was suspcious too as the kiddo's had the stomach flu. Guess I did too. Darn...because I was ready to go! :) The good thing is I didn't have to miss an event for the museum, won't miss the kids concert and things seem to be inching their way along. I just want everything to go well and be healthy.

We participated in the Winter Wonderland event...it's through the United Way at the local inside plaza downtown. It was so cool...mainly because people came and there was life and activity. Plus, I had no idea how big the place was inside! I mean REALLY big...lots of store fronts and so nice as it's protected from the weather. I really enjoyed it. At first, I was a bit frazzeled but that was because I had no idea that it was going to be this big and I was late. I wish I had gotten there a half hour earlier...but it was all right in the end. The people were so nice and coordinated! The museum will definitely do this again next year. I had little angels and wreaths for kids to make...simple and gave away cards and lollipops. I must say, it was very nice. Then, my sis-in-law came over and had took all the kids to see Santa and then covered the table for me to walk around with the kids. Thank you, Jenny! :) I had a good time and walked around wearing the Quaint Corner Apron (walking advertisement!) and visiting booths/tables. It was a lot of fun. That plaza should thing of doing this once a month during the cold season. They would make out like bandits and help local businesses/organizations in the process.

Then, we had lunch and Jon went over to work the table with his sis. I relaxed (sort of) at the museum and got a few things done there. I still would like to put up some window art...but I feel sort of tired thinking about it. Ah, well...

Anyway, working on a number of projects...who knows if I'll get anything complete. I wish there were 3 of me...but then, we'd probably all get in a fight and not speak to each other again! lol!

There's a girl scouts meeting coming up and I have to think about that next. If I can't make it, I'll try to get someone else to take the kiddos. Again, so much is happening but all is well.

Here's a pic of the kids and Sampson...Lydia kept making a silly face but I finally got her to smile when I said, "Sampson's smiling, too." :)

Kitty time

Comments

Popular Posts