Warmer days...sort of.

It's warmed up a tad...but nothing like I'd enjoy it to warm up to. Lately, I've been having the strangest dreams...usually about houses and visiting homes that family members live in or art related in some way. Very odd. One dream, was a home combined with various families and they were all connected. That's not hard to understand...I guess I want to visit my family in CA. Boy, do I ever want to see them. Sigh...

But some of the dreams have to do with an "Art House". Usually it's on some farm-like property with these gorgeous trees and over grown garden. Feels sort of like the film Antonia's Line. So, funny...

Anyway, besides dreaming a lot, I've been getting used to having the baby here. He's really great, actually and sleeps a lot. But boy, don't touch him if your hands are cold. Talk about crying to high heavens! lol! I've never seen such a bad reaction to cold. He LOVES taking a warm bath...he calms down instantly and just enjoys it so much. He's really doing good otherwise. He had a touch of jaundice but I think it's nearly gone. I was worried about that for awhile.

We had the cousins come over...a mad dash to clean by Jon and otherwise, calming visit. Then, Jon went to cover the museum...about 30 people came by and a photographer from the local newspaper came by and was interviewing people. So, that was cool. Hopefully, things are all right. Jon had to close early as I nearly forgot about the Girls Scouts tonight...Dad-in-law dropped them off. So, all in all things seem to be going well. I really hope I get better fast (c-sections take longer to heal, apparently) but I know I will have to slow down a bit. I wish I could use a ray from Star Trek to heal myself but that's only a dream.

Anyway, things are going good. I just wish there were two of me, again. I wish my mom would come out for a visit...hint, hint. :) We could bake cookies, mom! :)

Well, I've gotta run. Wish I had a bit of magic and could get things done with a wrinkle of my nose like Samantha on Bewitched...

Comments

Popular Posts