I'm still here...

Waiting...and doing stuff in the process. I'm trying to walk around more (in the house) but it's annoying because I have to turn around quickly and I get dizzy.

I'm also tired as I went to the market to get a few things but spent a wee bit more than I thought. I got some of that baby detergent and hopefully, it's worth it. I started to feel like I wasn't doing enough for when the baby is here. We finally found a spot in our room for the bassinet...I read that babies are very sensitive to heat/heaters and found a place to not have the baby right in front of a heat vent.

It's a relief to focus in on what needs to be done for baby. Next, I've got to wash a bunch of baby stuff, organize a few other things and get the gals ready for a trip to stay with grandma/pa. I think everything's mostly accounted for...pet care is to be done, hopefully, by an auntie.

Other than this, I think I'm ready...I'll be late with Christmas presents, but that's not too unusual for me. I'm terrible.

Well, I wish it was bedtime, but it's not. I feel really tired right now; was out a bit more than I planned. That cold air really knocks you out!

Comments

Popular Posts