Where to begin...

Talk about an emotional rollercoaster. I won't go into the details or even go on about everything that has been happening (except focusing on the positive energy of good people) but let me just say, there are some people that should really focus on finishing a project, being inclusive and stop being overly critical of others. When one gets a combination like this in a single individual, positive energy is sucked away and all that is left is bitterness and resentment (usually towards that individual).

However, this is not the case when you are dealing with a person who sparks joy, inspiration and hope based in reality. This is what you want to be on your side. Critique given from this individual is seen as growth, insight and focusing on a mission.

How opposite the conversations I've been having recently, are. The unfortunate aspect of all of this is, the overly critique individual divides people or else scares people totally because of control issues. I don't like the words this person uses (scare tactics, really) to make people want to run fleeing from a supposedly burning building when it's nothing more than someone cooking in the kitchen. This is as bad as saying there is a fire in a crowded theater.

Phew! Glad I got that out. I think I'll start a nice clean post that focuses on one of my loves, art.

Comments

Popular Posts