Good vibes...

I'm feeling up right now. I was depressed and sad last night...started feeling really home sick after seeing some pics of my family and older ones of my aunt and uncle. But now that I talked with Jon and we made some plans, I feel better. I also started to feel overwhelmed with the weather and just feeling tired but after a good nights sleep, it's a new day. :)

I'm going to make an effort to focus on good works and the positives in life. Don't get overwhelmed with fears/expectations and just keep doing my art. I also want to start getting things ready to go back to school. This has been on my mind for about 2 years...so, it might be time to start talking to a counselor and getting focused.

Anyway, lots of things to do and I just need to take a deep breath and plunge ahead...and don't over think everything!!! lol!

Comments

Popular Posts