Finished!



I finished about 35 paintings (still need to do about 10 more) and then I will do one more for a commissioned piece. I listed a huge batch tonight...like freshly baked cookies, I tell you! :) I feel good and honestly, if I didn't paint I think I'd probably get depressed. I can always tell when I need a little artistic time...something feels like it's missing.

Here are a few paintings I just put up on eBay!




This was a really fun batch to paint and I had no problems with focusing my attention. I also found out it's rather nice to paint in the morning by the front window while my little one watches a Sesame Street or draws. Nice quiet time after the rush to school and morning chores.

Comments

Carol said…
This sounds so delightful. Your watercolors are so playful. It must be Big Bird's influence in the background...

Popular Posts