A wee bit about me...

As I was tagged by Karin, I thought I'd give it a try...

Seven things about me:
1. My dad immigrated from Bulgaria in 1966, the same year my husband was born! :)
He also wrote a book about this called the Miraculous Escape. He didn't get very much earnings from this as he gave away most of the copies. I still have my copy he inscribed to me in 1976.
2. I was born in Hollywood, California at the Hollywood Presbyterian Hospital.
3. At the age of 5, I told everyone I would be an artist.
4. I had a pet guinea pig named Strawberry when I was 10. I loved that little piggy and was heart broken when we had to give her up...long story.
5. I love playing the piano...and having my gals sing along while I play.
6. I have SAD (seasonal affective disorder) and I make sure I counter act this by being around light, upbeat colors and doing fun stuff.
7. I really, really like York peppermint patties. I forgot this until one of my clients gave me one and I almost did a Sponge bob yodel. :)

I'm going to have to go through my links and see who to tag...more on this later (I'm using dad-in-laws computer and it's a little different from my PC's keyboard...).

Comments

Popular Posts