New week...

Phew! What a weekend. I feel so tired. I officially have a sinus infection but am getting better. And I had to work for a few hours as well...so, very little sleep in. I wanted to have a new batch of art up on eBay but was just too tired to finish anything...actually, I practically fell asleep while painting! Haven't had that problem in a while! lol!

My sis-in-law and family are leaving today to go back to the Boston area and I'm sure they're going to be happy going home and relax. I guess that's what I want to do...and sleep. My left eye feels swollen for some reason.

We're 85% finished with the fence work. Jon got most of the heavy stuff done and now to work on the gates. I haven't had any coffee yet and feel sleepy thinking about everything. And my ear feels stuffy.

Jon's leaving for California on the 22...I wish I could go with the gals. But it's not to be yet. It's going to be an emotional and stressful time for him, I know.

I just want to rest today but life has a way of jump starting you. I hope everyone has a great day and is not suffering too much from the weather (heard it's crazy weather in California...106! I just understand how anyone can live in that extreme...but I guess I did for awhile, though I don't recall it getting to 106! Scary.

I hope I'll feel better after I have some coffee and my allergy stuff because there are things I want to do today. I'd like to finish some paintings up as the weather is great and I can use some resin.

Comments

Popular Posts