Leaving on a Jet plane...


(we're all a little sad)



I'll be seeing my dear when he gets back in a few days. I'll miss him like crazy. I fee rather sad right now...but glad he's going for his friend. There is just so much in his going to Los Angeles...phew. I can't even begin to start on here. I may have to create some art to get me through all of this. Oddly, I started a rag rug (crocheted), don't know if I'll finish it but I like the looks of it...not pressed or perfect or even with a specific idea...just flowing in a circle. Keeps me steady having something to weave...

Things I'm reading: Women who run with wolves. Recommended by an artist friend and I finally trotted down to the library and am digesting this. Very good book...already has brought me to tears with stories. I'll have to find one of the stories and share it here later. It had such clarity...

Sorry this is so brief...it's late and I'm tired. It was a long day of arguments, stress, being sick and feeling sorrow as our friend is taking a turn for the worse and it's tearing his family a bit. I hope they can heal for the grandchild.

.......

I hope Jon has a safe journey and can bring some love and joy with him. I hope he has a good a time as he can and takes a million pics. And I hope my mom and sis read this and make sure he is safe and taken care of.

Comments

Popular Posts