hmmm

well, Jon and I talked to the school/teacher and I think things will be better now. I was really getting annoyed by these Xeroxed copies of things to do with little side notes from the teacher. Then, there was highlighting and it just was annoying. I think it's much better to just talk to a person and not assume notes will suffice. Plus, having my doubts whether my daughter was getting her lunch or not, made me feel sad.

I cried today as well. I guess I needed to mourn the passage of time and I began to realize my little gal is growing up. It makes me feel sick and happy all at once. Such a strange feeling...It didn't help that Norrie wanted me to play some songs from Quest for Camelot...

The Prayer

I pray you'll be my eyes
and watch her how she goes
and help her to be wise
help me to let go
Every mile thus pray
every child knows
lead her to a place
guide her with your grace
to a place where she'll be safe

I pray she finds your light
and holds it in her heart
as darkness falls each night
remind her where you are

Every mile thus pray
every child knows
need to find a place
guide her with your grace
give her faith so she'll be safe

Lead her to a place
guide her with your grace
to a place where she'll be safe

It was just so right for the moments I've been having all these two weeks and didn't even realize it. My little red haired sweetie helped me to see this...It's so hard to let go, but a part of me knows it must be. The good thing is they do come home and the other good thing is there are lots more holidays at a religious school! lol!



Comments

Popular Posts