Ups and downs

A few snags in life but nothing tremendous...just interesting how some people are very, very anal about rules and regulations. These folks should read Les Miserable by Victor Hugo...or at least see one of the films of it out there. Gees! I'd rant about this but it's not really worth it. Oddly, it's in several liberal groups too! lol! :)

Deep breath...sort of.

Anyway, I hope I don't start to become a bitter, old person...I know I'm feeling sad/annoyed because of this constant headache. Dang pollen!! grrr

Finished "Practical Magic"...it was pretty good but felt slightly let down. We did rent "Bell, Book and Candle", quite good! In fact, I liked it so much I want to get a copy of this movie. See, I'm not all negative!

Tomorrow, I'll clean up the rat cage and do some house stuff. Today felt a bit rushed/flummoxed (I even forgot my password for my debt card), and slightly stressful. I didn't even walk...just drove all over town it seemed. Plus, I had my allergy shot. So, it was one of those days where you just feel achy and sick but have to trudge on.

I know what I need to do...I need to splash some paint around, tear up some stuff and create something new. Plus, I need to dig in my little garden plot. I think I might take up wine or hot salt baths or something...

Comments

Popular Posts