Sunday, February 04, 2007

feeling better...

had a bit of a flu/ear ache but that's fadding out. Had to have an acid treatment on my ingrown toenail and let me just say, a quesy stomach only makes it worse. But I got over that too.

Anyway, it's cold. Winter has been in full swing and the temp has dropped to 7 degrees with a wind dropping us to minus 10 degrees! Ack!

I feel a bit cabin fever-ish and am looking forward to going to the fabric shop, if my stomach holds up.

I'm working on a few projects...mostly trying to keep sane. hahaha Just kidding, working on curtains and what nots.

Been creating with the kids...we made Norrie's pikachu a house...

(made of fabric and other bits...)

Then, I couldn't stand it any longer and had Jon pull out the dollhouse I made back in the 1990's (pre-marriage days) and let the girls play with that while we watched Nausicaa of the valley (very good, btw!).

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Paige thinks the Pikachu house is absolutely adorable. She is a long-time Pokemon fan. :)

Sociable

Google+ Followers